- send in your abstract
- submission guide
abstract submission guidelines
The deadline for abstract submission is 15th August 2016.
*Authors may submit up to one single-authored and up to three joint-authored talk proposals.*
Two abstracts should be submitted via the form in the 'send in your abstract' bookmark, in either of the following formats: doc, docx or odt (two first preferred). One should contain the author’s/authors’ name/s and university affiliation, whereas the second one should remain entirely anonymous.
- YLMP2016 template is obligatory (can be downloaded from the templates bookmark)
- the required font is TimesNewRoman; font size: 12;
- the line spacing for the body of the abstract is 1;
- all paragraphs need to be left- and right-justified;
- the number of words should be between 300 and 350 excluding the title, author and bibliography;
- sources need to be properly acknowledged using the APA citation style
- supervisor's recommendation is required (in case it is sent together with the abstract, please make sure it is attached as a separate file) - does not apply to Ph.D. holders/students and MA holders.
IMPORTANT! Please make sure that your abstract complies with the above mentioned requirements. In case it does not, it will not be accepted for review.